Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 092 - Soooo much pain!!

As expected, I woke up this morning in PAIN!  So much that I couldn't lift my head and I had to literally roll out of bed.  Meanwhile, Marc is FINE!  What he didn't tell you in the previous blog, because he is too nice, is that I sucked!!!  I couldn't even get up the T Bar!!!  That's actually where I hurt myself the most... sliding and falling off the T Bar, while little 4 year olds were just zooming past me.... They were so cute, kids just have no fear!

Anyway, so after 4 attempts at getting up the learners slope, unsuccessfully I might add and after smacking my head on the ice, I was ready to give up.  My head was pounding!!!  We decided to go up the chairlift, and to just try the green run.  That was awesome!  I mean I still fell over a few times but I managed to get some momentum and I even got to do proper turns by the time I got to the end.  Marc went up 2 more times without me while I gave my head and legs a rest.

Today, I can't lift my right arm or turn my head to the right... apparently 2nd day is worse so tomorrow should be interesting...

Here are some more of the photos we took yesterday on our way home.  Vermilion Lakes is right near the highway and has a great view of Rundle Mountain.  We took a few photos of it a few months ago while it was still warm with some awesome reflection in the lake, but now the lake is frozen so no reflection.  But we did capture some cool textures on the surface of the lake.  We were soooo cold taking this photo, we didn't have any gloves on and the cold was so painful, it felt like millions of needles were going through our fingers... it was -15 degrees.


Check out these cool photos Marc took with the macro lens of some bubbles...



We are both working for the next few days so won't have much to report....

Take care everyone!

Sammy ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment