Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 108 - The Tree Sisters in motion...

I was gonna go snow boarding today but I'm kinda buggered from setting up the Audio system at Lake Louise yesterday. 

                     
Example from Lake Louise in 2009.


As Sammy mentioned it's been snowing like crazy recently and we've kind of been stuck inside. But we have still managed to take the odd photo here and there.


I like this pic, the cool thing about living in the snow is you can easily track wild animals movements by the roads but in this case it's a guy (based on shoe size) with a car. 


Sammy and I decided to get a multi-function timer controlled remote shutter release. Basically a remote for our camera. This way we can take photos at regular intervals or super long exposures. 

I made a clip (above) of the mountains from down the street today. This was made by taking photos every 5 seconds. In my opinion it's too fast, next time I'm going to try 2 second intervals.

Short and sweet blog today. I hope you enjoyed the video.

Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment