Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 054 - Around Town

We went for a little walk around town before I started my night shift and to send some stuff at the post office...


This Photo (above) I played around with the colour levels to reveal more details of the cliff. Still not sure if I like it yet..



My fav cafe, 'Bagle Co'. Wicked coffee....


Autumn is here.... 




Old school 'School Bus'.... :)


Not sure what this says, maybe you can help me out....?


Bear proof bins, they usually have stickers saying "Keep the bears wild" on the side. The bin on the left, to open you have to put your hand in that little opening to push a button and then it will open. The right is recycling ...


See what I mean, everyone has SUV's here...


Autumn seams to have a window of about 2 weeks as the leaves are vanishing almost as soon as they changed colour...


The three Sisiters, they're the iconic mountains around Canmore...


Sammy outside her work, on her day off too, so sad... :)

Hope you enjoyed the pics from our little town Canmore. 
Tomorrow were going to Banff and Bear spotting...

Hopefully we can spot some wild grizzlies, we got some tips from a few pro's here so wish us luck....

Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment