Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 068 - Walking home from Work

Marc and I had to do a re-count of the days, its hard to keep track day by day.  We realised we actually were behind by a few days and that we have passed the 65 day mark!  So yesterday was the 68th day, and I worked at the Gallery again.  Had a funny old man came in and told me a couple of jokes.  Most people that come in are all so nice and just like to have a chat.  Its nice!

We're had some beautiful sunny days here in Canmore and yesterday was one of them.  Check out some photos I took on my way home from work...



I walk along this river on the board walk which is soooo nice.







View of the Three Sisters from the river, the iconic 3 mountains of Canmore... 



I love my walks to and from work, especially when the weather is so fine.  We'll see if I can keep walking when its snowing in town...

Tomorrow we both have the day off so we'll go on a drive and discover more of the Rockies!!

Sammy ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment