Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 076 - Photography field trip

As I mentioned yesterday, Marc had the day off and took the opportunity to go on a photography field trip with my boss Jason.  So he got up before sunrise and left at 7.30 am heading north on the Bow Valley Highway.  Marc said it was a beautiful morning but very very cold!  (-9 degrees) I got to stay in bed a little longer and then walked to work.  The snow from yesterday was still everywhere.  This time yesterday there was no snow and this morning...



I have to admit, it was harder to walk on the slippery icy ground, I nearly fell on my bum a few times!

Although Marc and Jason didn't find the Grizzly they were looking for, they did manage to get some awesome photos!


Marc spotted this big boy on the side of the road.  They both got out to get closer to the big boy, who happily played model for the camera.


The early morning light made for some great colours over the mountains..




After an early morning, Marc decided to go get a hair cut.... check out my husband's new do!


That's it for now!  We are both working tomorrow so don't know if we'll have much to show but we'll give it a go!  Marc has heaps of HDR images to process from today..

Sammy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment